Sunday 13 April 2014

All India Latest


13.4.2014
Sri Venkateswara University,Andhra Pradesh
IV II Semester PG End Examination Notification  click here and download the results
12.4.2014
Kakatiya University,Andhra Pradesh
B.Pharmacy III year I Semester Results  click here and see the results
12.4.2014
Krishna University,Andhra Pradesh
M.Sc. Organic Chemistry, M.Sc. Biotechnology (I Sem) RV Notification  click here and download the results
11.4.2014
Kakatiya University,Andhra Pradesh
MA MCom Revised Results  click here and see the results
11.4.2014
Krishna University,Andhra Pradesh
MSc Organic Chemistry and MSc Biotechnology I Sem Result Exams Nov 2013  click here and see the results
11.4.2014
Kakatiya University,Andhra Pradesh
M.Com (CCA), M.A. (English) II year I sem, M.A. (English), M.Sc (Micro Biology) I year I sem and M.H.R.M. I year II sem Results  click and see the results
11.4.2014
Vikrama Simhapuri University,Andhra Pradesh
BTECH II, III and IV Year of I Semester Regular and Diploma Courses Resultsclick here and see the results

No comments:

Post a Comment